Page Tabs

Monday, April 29, 2013

24 Day Challenge Challenge



Hey friends!!  Yes, you are getting two posts in one day.

Summer {aka bikini season} is almost here.  Here's what I'm thinking....  As you all know, I am an independent distributor for Advocare.  I want to start a 24 Day Challenge challenge.  

This post is to see how many of you would be interested.


Here's how it would work...
You order your 24 Day Challenge through the button below.



I will set a starting date.  On that day you must email me (ashley{dot}hoppus{at}gmail{dot}com) with a picture of your weight ALONG with the date written on a piece of paper.  Once the 24 Days Challenge is over, you must emal me again with a picture of your finishing weight with the date written on a piece of paper.  

The person who loses the highest percentage of weight wins.
CHANGE:  Winner gets a box of some of my favorite things... {hint, hint} workout swagg and $100.


Whose interested?  This is NOT a definite challenge yet.  I'm just finding out who all would be interested.


Sidenote:  I have done my research.  I read through my AdvoCare Distributorship agreement and asked Independent Distributors higher up than me. 

If you have a comment that I'm doing something against my AdvoCare Distributorship, please at least put your name and reply email on your comment.

3 comments:

  1. Those prizes are so great!! I wish I wasn't at my goal weight:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in! How long does it take to get your goodies from Advocare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! But I would be game!

    ReplyDelete