Page Tabs

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thoughts On A Thursday


  • I want another tattoo.  Maybe this summer??
  • I need to go to the grocery (I loathe this chore, almost as much as I loathe pinstripes.)
  • R is traveling for work for the next three weeks so it will just be Fenway and I. This means one thing - Very little cooking!  Salads and steamed veggies for dinner most nights.  Perhaps some grilled chicken mixed in there too.
  • June 21st.
  • I need to get my carpets cleaned.
  • September 28th. 
  • We should probably do some landscaping before then.
  • Maybe Skinny Meg will paint my house in September {a girl can dream}.
  • I'm hungry.
  • I miss having dinner with my Mom every Monday.
  • I really need to go to bed earlier.
  • Is 'ain't' in the dictionary?  This was the argument of one of my third grade classes this morning.
  • I need some sun and sand in my life.
  • PTL tomorrow is FRIDAY!!




8 comments:

  1. OMG I Love you... Is "ain't" in the dictionary? AND... I am always hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss the husbands when they travel, but LOVE the not cooking part =), sun and sand sound freakin' fantastic right about now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your random thoughts!

    I am so jealous of your no cooking for three weeks. I love my babies dearly, and can't imagine life without them, but I would be so excited for alone time. Just give me a day, where I can pee in peace, watch what I want to watch on TV, eat what I want for dinner, and don't have to do anything if I don't want to. That is heaven for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmm twinsies today apparently because before I evah even seen this post this was the same title as mine!
    I love eating, too much!!!
    Raising the roof for FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also jonesing for another tattoo. What to get?

    I checked and ain't does not come up on dictionary.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's sun and sand about 15 minutes from where I'm sitting. AND, Southwest is running a crazy deal with $59 flights. Juuuust sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEK!!! September 28th!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete