Page Tabs

Monday, April 29, 2013

25 Random Things

I'm late to the party, but nonetheless, here I am.  
This is going to be a quick post, without pictures.... {blogger fail, I know}. Sorry.
Several of you did this post last week, but I was so swamped I ran out of time to post it.  

Let's get started...

1.  I am OCD about the way my clothes hang in my closet.  They must be arranged by color and sleeve length with the tag facing left.

2.  My favorite color is red.

3.  My right shoulder hangs lower than my left one.

4.  I share my middle name with my Grandma.

5.  I have six piercings. 

6.  My favorite number is 6.

7.  I can almost lick my elbow.  {If you want proof, ask Meredith.}

8.  It's not hard to convince me to hang out with my friends.  Even if it's 10:30pm and I'm in my pajamas.  Just give me 30 minutes to get ready again.

9.  My favorite things to buy are shoes and summer dresses.

10.  I could spend all day, everyday at the beach.

11. I split my lip open when I was a kid, running through the halls of my church, then tried washing off the stitches after eating Oreo cookies.

12.  I dislocated my right shoulder in 2007, hence the reason for it now hanging lower than the left.

13.  I split my head open in 2011 in Mexico with a solid wood noise maker than you twirl around.  It bled like CRAZY and probably needed stitches or a staple, but I certainly wasn't going to have either of those done in Mexico.  There is still a dent on my head from the way he healed.

14.  My favorite holiday is the 4th of July.

15.  Outside of school or the gym, you will rarely find me wearing flats.

16.  My favorite fruit is pineapple.

17.  I could easily be a germaphobe if I let myself.

18.  Sweeper lines make me happy.

19.  Both of my thumbs are double jointed.

20.  I can wiggle one ear.

21.  I could eat my weight in cheese.  LOVE IT!

22. I am not a huge fan of chocolate.

23.  My morning routine has to be done in a certain order.  If it's not done in that order, something will be forgotten -- usually mascara.  Ugh.

24.  I still have my tonsils.

25.  I do not touch raw meat.  GAG!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE CHEESE X1000... oh I just love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you can actually kiss it, I'll give you $100! :)

    ReplyDelete