Page Tabs

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Recap

How is it Monday again???  

I won't lie... I throughly enjoyed the unexpected three day weekend.  It was nice to be able to stay at home with R on Friday.  He's been traveling for work and got home around 9am on Friday.  Of course he went to bed immediately (he's been working over nights), but I was able to get some housework done while he slept so we could enjoy Saturday and Sunday before he had to leave again for work.

Saturday morning we went down to the town where I teach and worked a race that benefits my school's PTO.  We were going to run, but they desperately needed workers so we took that route.  It was COLD!!  I kept doing jumping jacks, squats, and jogging around to stay warm. 

After the race we ran a few errands then had a movie night at home that evening.

Sunday we went to church then to my grandparents house for lunch.  R left around 2:00 to go back to work.  I got home around 5 and decided do bust out a run while it was still nice out.  

It wasn't my best run - I had side cramps the whole time - but I didn't quit.   

Tonight is McTeacher night at our local McDonalds.   Basically the teachers work and our PTO gets 20% of the profits for the 4 hour time span.  This should be interesting.  I'm scheduled to work for an hour -- but will probably stay longer.   Fingers crossed this McTeacher Night will provide some good blog material for tomorrow... 


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about this McTeacher experience... I would want to eat all the fries. I still can't be trusted around those things. PS I am totally jealous of the Garmin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a pretty dang good run to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love McTeacher day! It's always around St. Patty's Day, and that naturally means my love for Shamrock Shakes goes towards a good cause. :)


    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so fast... none of us are going to be able to keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Garmin is so cute! Such a nice change from the pinky pinkness. Can't wait to hear about your Mcnight!!

    ReplyDelete