Page Tabs

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SWW

So What Wednesday

I'm in a bad mood today, so I'm saying So What.

So what if I'm rocking LGC's again today.  It was so easy yesterday and I got lots of compliments.  I promise it has nothing to do with the fact that I didn't wash my hair this morning.... maybe.

So what if I'm "just a freaking PE teacher."  I happen to LOVE what I do and learn just as much from my students as they do from me. Yes, this comment was said to me last night at an election results party and is possibly definitely the cause of my foul mood.  Worse yet, the offender was my HUSBAND (who then applauded himself for not calling me a "gym" teacher).  

So what if I haven't been to the gym yet this week.  This daylight saving thing is kicking my butt.  I despise it getting dark at 5:30!!

So what if I have seen every episode of the Big Bang Theory.  It makes me laugh and laughing is one of my favorite things.

So what if I'm thrilled for the Facebook and twitter political posts to be over.  I'm tired of the blanket statements people make about the election.

So what if I'm TOTALLY geeked that we have a new state superintendent of public instruction in Indiana!  Go Glenda, Go!!


That's all for today.  Fingers crossed this foul mood doesn't last - or at least that no innocent bystander gets the raw end of it.

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad I won't have to see another "I voted" sticker! I swear I almost lost my shit over it yesterday! Amen to the election being over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped over from the link up :) I think it's AWESOME you are a PE teacher... I literally just told my husband the other day that would be like a dream job for me right now! Hanging with kids, teaching them about sports/health/fitness, rocking comfy & cute clothes to work every day. You have an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, so the fuck what!! My husband is FOREVER saying ' all you do is go to school and shop' Yeah, school is effing hard and so what if I like to shop, it's my happy time, you know besides sweaty time :) Sometimes men are do freaking dense! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete