Page Tabs

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Whole Lotta Nothin'

Good morning world!

I don't have a whole lot to tell you today... except for the FABULOUS deal I found on Urban Decay eyeshadows.  Not that I need any more, but hey, a girl can't turn down a deal this good!  If you're a huge fan of Urban Decay (are you listening Megan??) head over to the Urban Decay website and you'll find TONS of eyeshadows for $6.00!  Yes, that's right... one third of the regular price.  In a panic I asked my lovely makeup geniuses at Sephora why this fabulous deal was going on.  They assured me Urban Decay is not leaving me, but they have changed their formula and are in the process of getting rid of the old.  I don't mind helping them with this quest.  Can I get an amen to that?? 

-----------------------------------------

Tomorrow is Friday!  Thank goodness!  It also happens to be the first time in MONTHS that the crew and I are hitting up happy hour(s). I'm still on my 24 day challenge, so no adult beverages for this girl.  I'll stick with water thankyouverymuch.  Okay, maybe I'll have one beverage, but no one this girl isn"t getting white girl wasted.  Rockstar status - 1 day.  If you follow me on instagram, be on the lookout for inappropriate pictures tomorrow night.

--------------------------------------------






Can we take a minute and discuss my current hair length...  I got it trimmed and colored the other day. (Yes, I know I promised a picture of the new hair color.  I haven't gotten to it yet, get over it.)  I love the length when it's down, but when I pull it up I get this weird bit that sticks straight out.  Fingers cross I can deal with it long enough for it to grow and lie down like the rest.  This could end up being dangerous for all parties involved. 







----------------------------------------------

Okay, that's enough rambling for one morning.
Happy Thursday!!


1 comment:

  1. heck yeah!!!!! I just hope the new formula is just as good :) Thanks for rocking my day, oh and don't cut the hair be patient!

    ReplyDelete