Page Tabs

Friday, September 21, 2012

Finally Friday!

Can I just tell you how glad I am that today is Friday?!?!  This has been one unbelievably long week.  I'm bowling with my students in class, which, unfortunately makes for long days for this teacher.  The students enjoy it, but when we do less strenuous activities, I get antsy. Perhaps it's my self diagnosed ADD... I don't know.  

Plans for tonight are nonexistent.  I am definitely looking forward to a night doing absolutely nothing.  Hope the hubs feels the same way.  Tomorrow is going to be much busier.  I am attending a meeting at 10am to become an Advocare distributor (hello, lifetime discount, it's nice to meet you!), then getting my hair done at 1:15.  I know I promised a picture of the darker hair, and it's coming.... I'm getting it redone tomorrow. I like it, but it's not as dark as I had hoped, so I'm going back for more... that's what she said. I'll post a picture tomorrow.  Tomorrow night R and I are going to a wedding.  Should be a good time.  

What are your weekend plans?

In 24 Day Challenge news.... today is the last day of the cleanse.  No more fiber beverages.  I (hopefully) have broken through my plateau.  I was down another full pound this morning (-7 total) officially making my drivers license a liar (okay, not that it wasn't a liar before)... I now weight LESS than what it says.  

Tomorrow I start the meal replacement shake and other vitamins.  Not sure yet what that routine will be, but I'll figure it out along the way.  

Happy Friday, all!


No comments:

Post a Comment