Page Tabs

Thursday, September 20, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...

I have been wanting to do a post like this for a while, but thought I would wait until I'm done with my 24 Day Challenge, but to be honest, I'm tired of posting about my challenge... for now.

So, without further adieu, may I present, if you really knew me.....








you would know I laugh at inappropriate things. (Okay, so this isn't really inappropriate, but I thought it was funny!)
















you would know I have a strange obsession with mustaches (not on men). 










you would know my hair color is not natural.







you would know I have one tattoo (soon to be two, sorry Mom).  It's on my left wrist.  The heart (my maiden name is Hart) represents my uncle. When I got my tattoo he was the only family member I have that  had passed away.  Since then, my Grandma Hart has passed away, I need another heart.








you would know that I am a very "black and white person".  Something either is, or it isn't.  There isn't much in between with me.








you would know that my nails are always shellaced.













you would know that I have always looked up to my brother.



















you would know I am a HUGE Colts fan.



















you would know my Mom rocks my world.  I love hanging out with her.















you would know I would be lost without my dog, Fenway.  He became my buddy while R was away for 18 months.














you would know this is what a typical trip to Target looks like with R and me.








you would know photography is my favorite form of self expression.  This happens to be a South Carolina sunrise taken in July.






So there you have it.  My nosey side likes reading other people's "if you really knew me" posts, so I hope you're nosey side enjoyed mine.  


Weight loss update:  stalled - no loss for two days.  

More to come - my dash isn't complete.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the prophetic gift of being black and white. I know it all to well. That's totally me. It's sometimes a good thing but sometimes can be bad aka judgemental. I have to keep myself in check.

    ReplyDelete