Page Tabs

Monday, September 17, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 4 & 5

Again, my apologies for not posting yesterday. Also, my apologies for getting off track on my posting of days; I know Saturday's food log and such is missing.  I'm no doctor, but I think you'll survive without it.  Life is crazy right now.  Stay with me, I promise we'll get through this together......

 I participated in a kickball tournament for work (my team placed 3 out of 16 teams) and it was a BLAST!  Usually, when I play kickball it's with a bunch of 7-10 year olds at work, but playing with adults was so fun!  I'm not going to lie, my legs are a little sore today from sprinting from base to base.  After the tournament I had some time before attending a birthday celebration for my best mate's husband, so I decided to hit the gym and crank out a couple miles.  

Yesterday marked the halfway point of the 10 days cleanse portion of this challenge.  I'm feeling great!  I don't know yet if I can SEE a difference in myself, but I am beginning to FEEL a difference.  I know I am my own biggest critic, so the fact that I'm not seeing anything yet is not surprising to me.  Hopefully before this is all said and done I will see some progress.  I did take some before pictures to, hopefully, help me see the progress I have made.  

Yesterday's food log:
9:00ish - SPARK with ProBiotic Restore vitamins
9:35 - Raspberries with omega 3 vitamins
1:15 - snack consisting of natural trail mix
4:20 - lunch (I know, really late, but remember I was kickballin'): spinach salad with strawberries, goat cheese, sunflower seeds, and light raspberry vinaigrette, omega 3 vitamins
7:00 - dinner out: club salad (minus the bacon and sub bacon dressing for raspberry vinaigrette) -- MAJOR success being out to eat with friends and not cheating!
10:30 - Herbal cleanse vitamins

In between meals I started taking a Catalyst supplement.  This is a vitamin that blocks my body from burning my muscle while on a reduce calorie diet.  I'm really not wanting to lose the unusually large muscle I have.

Weight progress:  -.5 (-4 total on my scale, -6.2 on official weigh in scale)
BMI: -.4% (I just started tracking this.)


Today is day 6, and also WW weigh in night.  For the first time in WEEKS, I am not dreading the weigh in with fingers crossed that the number has gone down.  I KNOW it has gone down!  Usually, I would be out-of-this-world pumped with the number I saw on the scale this morning - I haven't been this low since BEFORE my wedding (over 6 years ago).  Don't get me wrong, I was happy, but I know this journey isn't done for me.  I have so much motivation now and cannot wait to reach my ultimate goal!  If When I get these last 6 pounds off I will be out-of-this-world PUMPED! 

Stay tuned - my dash isn't complete......

No comments:

Post a Comment