Page Tabs

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 7

First of all, welcome Whitney!  It's great to have you here!  I look forward to reading more of your rants wise words!  

Yesterday was day 7 of my 24 day challenge.  I'm noticing my weight loss slowing down.  Hopefully I have not hit the plateau and expelled all the waste out of my body already.  There are still three days left of my cleanse (don't know how clean you can get a colon, but I'm willing to put money on mine currently being spotless) and 17 days until the end of my challenge.  Like I said yesterday, if I can ditch 7 more pounds, I'll be one happy gal.

Yesterday's food log:
7:30 - SPARK and probiotic vitamins
8:15 - breakfast (apple slices) and omega 3's
12:10 - lunch (spinach salad with goat cheese, strawberries, sunflower seeds, and light raspberry vinaigrette) with apple slices and pb, and omega 3's
5:45 (yes, I ate a senior citizen hour last night)- grilled carrots, broccoli, and mushrooms
11:00 - herbal cleanse vitamins 

Can you tell I'm really into my spinach salads right now?!?! I should probably switch it up so I don't get burned out.

Weight: -.5 (Holla for being down to below my weight at our wedding! Haven't seen these numbers for over 6 years!)
BMI: didn't track this morning (get over it.)


In unrelated news, R is gone this week - military duty calls.  Thankfully, we have been able to talk at night.  My best friend and her husband came over last night - Hurray for having a social life with someone older than my students (7-10)! R should be home Thursday night.  Maybe I'll surprise him with a nice steak dinner.  Who knows what he eats while he's gone!

And since I haven't posted any pictures in a long time... here's what I've been up to.


Guess who had a bath the other day?  


This happened to be a night when R was sitting on the couch eating some popcorn.  Fenway knows not to beg, but he will remind you that he's still there and fully willing to take any offerings of popcorn.




My mom, sister-in-law, me, and my Grandma at my sister-in-law's bridal shower. 





I want!




 R and me at my brother's wedding. 


I have a hair appointment today at 4:45.... I'm thinking I'll go dark.  It's time for a change.  Picture to come.

More to come - my dash isn't complete.......



No comments:

Post a Comment