Page Tabs

Saturday, September 15, 2012

24 Day Challege - Day 3

For starters, sorry about my lack of post yesterday.  TGI(was)F is all I have to say!  Yesterday was one crazy day! I completed my day 3 cleanse and feel great!  I was exhausted last night, but I think that was more because my day was, literally, non stop. 

Yesterday's food log:
7:40 - SPARK (grape)
8:20ish - breakfast: fiber drink, omega 3, strawberries, raspberries, and pineapple
12:05 - lunch: omega 3, spinach salad w/ cucumber, mushrooms, tomato, hb egg, and raspberry vinaigrette, and an apple with organic pb
7:20ish - dinner: spinach salad w/ strawberries, goat cheese, sunflower seeds, and raspberry vinaigrette 
before bed - herbal cleanse vitamins

Weight progress: -1 (-2 total)

Mini victory: Walking in the homecoming parade with my colleagues and students from school without craving eating any of the candy we tossed out to the crowd.


So there you have it.  Today is Day 4.
Weight progress: -1.5 (-3.5 total)

  I SPARKed as I began writing this, now it's time for some breakfast.  I'm thinking an apple with organic peanut butter.  I'm telling you, if you haven't gotten on board with organic pb, hop on the train!  This is some good stuff!  High in protein and low in sugar.  

Lunch will probably be a giant spinach salad with strawberries, goat cheese, sunflower seeds, and raspberry vinaigrette ('cause it rocked my eyelash tubes off last night).  I'm playing in a coed dodgeball tournament this afternoon with people from work (yea, my job rocks) so I'll pack a few hard boiled eggs for snack.  I'm not sure yet what dinner will be.  Perhaps a new recipe.  

Stay tuned... My dash isn't complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment