Page Tabs

Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's ON!

I posted Monday evening about putting together an AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge, Challenge.  You can read about it HERE.

The challenge is ON!  However, so far, I have had just one person order their 24 Day Challenge (Hey, Meghan!!).   In order for the prizes to be as mentioned on Monday's post, there needs to be at least 6 more people sign up.

The button below is a link to order your 24 Day Challenge.  Remember, it's never too soon to start living a healthy lifestyle!!



Rules for the Challenge are as follows:

1) The challenge starts on May 12th.  - That morning, participants must email me (ashley{dot}hoppus{at}gmail{dot}com) a picture of their scale with starting weight AND a code word verifying picture was taken that morning.  The code word will be revealed the night of May 11th.  

2) At the end of the challenge, participants must again email me a picture of their scale with finishing weight AND a different code word verifying picture was taken that evening.  That code word will be revealed the morning the challenge ends (Wednesday, June 5th).

3) Person who has the greatest PERCENTAGE of weight loss wins!  

Those doing just the 10 Day Cleanse are not eligible for prizes in this Challege.  

Let's do this! Bikini time is quickly approaching! 

What are you waiting for??

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein




1 comment:

  1. I would be in for the challenge - and actually have most of the stuff I need... but I just did the cleanse At the end of March. I don't think I can do the cleanse again, right?

    ReplyDelete