Page Tabs

Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish The Sentence

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

button

I'm late to the game, but today I'm linking up with my amazing {and soon to be real life} friend, Holly for some sentence finishers.  

So... here we go.....


1. People always tell me.... I'm hilarious!  -- Oh wait, no they don't. But they should!  It's all laughs around here.  Especially when my best mate and I get together.  Our husbands spend the entire time rolling in laughter {Well, not really, but they should.  We're funny!} 

2. In the movie based on my life...I would have the staring role -- and Channing Tatum would play the part of R.  Not because R isn't a catch, but because he definitely is and I certainly wouldn't want other ladies checking out my guy.  {That's my story and I'm sticking to it.}

3. Typically, I end up regretting....the nights I feed R a dinner full of fiber.  {Note to self, don't move covers when rolling over on these nights.....}

4. I always ask to leave off the....pickles!  YUCK!

5. Kim and Kanye really... Need to get some clothes that fit the body Kim is currently rocking.  I saw some pictures in the gossip magazines that were not very appealing. 

6. My Parents always reminded me... to wear clean underwear.  You never know when you'll get in a wreck and someone sees your skivvies.  {Although if the wreck is bad enough for my skivvies to be seen, I'm thinking regardless of how clean they were at the start of my journey, at that point I will, at a minimum, have crapped my pants.}
 
7. Every single day I..... poop.

8. This one time in College... we celebrated the end of finals week with shots of tequila and cheetos.  Not a good combination.

9. My grossest habit is... drying my toothbrush off on the hand towel in our bathroom. {It would totally gross me out if R did this, but somehow since it's my toothbrush, it's okay.}

10. My latest white lie was... telling one of my students I enjoyed watching her wiggle her first loose tooth.  {Loose teeth really creep me out, but the kids get so excited about them.}
 
11. I know all the words to... Love Roller Coaster by Urban Legends

12. When I grow up... Yea, about that.  Not likely it's going to happen anytime soon.  

13. Sexy time is...too much vanilla not enough cayenne.

14. I will never, ever... live in Michigan again.  Sorry for all of you MI peeps.  Been there, done that, hated it.

15. I think it's hilarious... Oh goodness, where to start.  Usually if it's something inappropriate to laugh at, I'm more than likely {trying} to choke back a laugh.  You know, someone falls, a guy gets hit in the balls... stuff like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment