Page Tabs

Monday, September 23, 2013

Not Your Average Monday

Good morning.

As most of us are getting to work after a weekend of fun and relaxation, that's not the case for everyone.  

Lora discovered back in April that she was expecting a bundle of joy.  She and FH have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of their little guy (his due date was December 28th) who decided to make his appearance quite a bit early.  Yesterday to be exact.

So while you go about your average, normal Monday, please take a moment to stop and say a prayer for Baby Harper, the doctors and nurses working with him,  Lora, FH, K and A because for them, this is not the average Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I saw the picture on IG this morning, and it has been all I can think about today. I feel HORRIBLE, because per usual, I was crabby mom this morning. And why? Because I was tired, and my kids weren't moving fast enough for my liking. When am I ever going to learn that I am LUCKY, because I have two kids at home that think I am the best thing since sliced bread, and haven't been sick more than a day in their life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying hard. I stopped to see them during my lunch break today and they are super super positive. I didn't see baby Harper but I just know he's a fighter :)

    ReplyDelete