Page Tabs

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Randomness

I have been wanting to do a post like this for a while, just have not gotten around to doing it. Below you will find some pictures I downloaded off of my phone. Some are meaningful, most are just random. Enjoy!!


This is my cousin, Josh and me. As a family, we spent a day at my grandparent's house cleaning outside and inside. Josh and I took on the task of washing the outside of the windows after being voluntold by my Mom (Love you, Mom!!).


I took this one evening while watching tv. Fenway is usually not allowed on the furniture. He got lucky this evening so I snapped a photo and sent it off to Ross.


This flag flies out by the mall. In person, it is HUGE and perhaps the most beautiful flag I have ever seen.


I saw this van at a gas station on my way to school one morning. Who posts a sticker on their car like this?!?!?!


These girls are FANTASTIC! They are my WaWa's!


When I was in South Carolina I got up every morning to walk on the beach. One morning I wrote this, took the picture, and sent it to Ross. Love him!!


BEAN! This is perhaps my favorite little guy of all time! Can't wait to see what the future holds for him as he grows up!


Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my life. Maybe I'll do another post like this sometime.

On the flip side, I leave for Mississippi in 8 days!!

1 comment: