Page Tabs

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Recap

What a fantastic weekend!!!  

Friday started off with the Keek rap off with Kimmy and Mel!  We had Macry join in with her "audition" as well.  Consider yourself in the group, girl!  This Keek off was by far my favorite!  I must say, I even impressed myself with some of my skills.  Can't wait for this Friday.  I'm working on a request from R.  It's tough... we'll see if I can pull it off.  

Friday night I went out to dinner with three girls I went to elementary school with.  We had such a blast!!  One of the girls brought her old year books.  We spend several hours looking through them, laughing, and reliving memories.  I'm really hoping to keep in touch with these girls.  They are fabulous!!!

Saturday morning was my typical morning of refereeing for the Upwards basketball games at my church.  That night R and I had a movie night then we watched the IU/Michigan basketball game.  Holla for the Hoosier coming up victorious!  HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS!!!

Lastly, Sunday we went to church, then tried out a new restaurant by our house.  That afternoon we headed to the neighbor's house for a Super Bowl gathering.  We were rooting for the 49ers, but no such luck.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  Sorry this isn't even remotely exciting.

Happy Monday, Rockstars!

1 comment:

  1. Ok this is the third comment I tried. Am I comment less loser today? Or will it work!?

    ReplyDelete